B51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management now replaces BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management has been deemed equivalent to BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
The main changes are to:
- Develop and use emotional intelligence (now BSBLDR511) and
- Communicate with influence (now BSBLDR513).
There is also a Release 2.0 of BSBCUS501 but it’s just a minor change to the assessment conditions.
Please contact International Teacher Training Academy (Australia) to discuss the new BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6658 3999.
If you are after resources for the new BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management, please contact Sandy Welton from Welton Resources: https://trainingresourcesrto.com.au/
International Teacher Training Academy (Australia) specialises in the delivery of Leadership and Management and is offering the new BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management via face-to-face workshops or via our quality distance delivery.
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
|Release 1||This qualification first released with BSB Business Services Training Package Version 3.0.|
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 12
4 core units plus
8 elective units, of which:
- 4 elective units must be selected from Group A
- up to 4 may be additional units from Group A or Group B
- if not listed below, up to 2 electives may be from Diploma or above in the Business Services Training Package
- if not listed below, 1 elective unit may be from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Diploma level.
- Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- Following are the units offered by International Teacher Training Academy (Australia)
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBLDR513 Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
Qualification Mapping Information
|Code and title
|Code and title
|BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management||BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management||Updates to core and elective units||Equivalent qualification|